Translate

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Earring 0243 - Kind of "off the wall"

Today my brother and I took a road trip with my "new" but old car. It was a good test run to see how it worked. Well, the first thing was that I couldn't remember how to set the trip meter after filling up the tank. Failed on the mpg test and will have to try it again. It sure has good pickup for a 4 cylinder. The ride is exceptional and probably because it's a German-made car. I had another car that the frame was made in Germany and it handled great just like this one. Have to get used to the quick steering and sure don't want to over steer because I want to stay on the road. Still have to connect to the phone via Bluetooth. Probably should have done it today but I guess packing takes precedence the next two weeks.

A few turkeys walked/ran/flew in front of us.. Sure don't want to hit a turkey. Watched the woods for deer and saw one. It didn't look too healthy, almost like it had mange. Looking for deer reminded me of the website I saw yesterday. There's about 20 photos with a sniper hiding. One of them is really easy to find because you can see his full face. Others were quite well-blended. Now I would like to see how they disguise the trained personnel in a city setting. http://www.weather.com/news/can-you-find-snipers-hiding-these-photos-20141030

My brother said I should send in my photo of the hole in the cloud. We'll see.

Today's earrings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.