Translate

Friday, November 14, 2014

Earring 0255 - Life is our canvas

For the last five years, I've contemplated moving. It didn't happen before because it wasn't meant to be. Tomorrow my furniture gets moved. Bobbi is going to be stuck in the bathroom for probably a couple of hours. Don't worry, she'll have her favorite things to lay on, food, water, and of course, her kitty box(which has always been in the bathroom). So funny because I'm worried how she is going to feel when she comes out of the bathroom and everything is gone except for her toys and the stuff from in the bathroom. Tonight, she has been following me from room to room and knows/sees something is up. When she gets to the new place, it won't be so bad because she'll be able to roam until my sister and her boyfriend move stuff in (along with Sparky, the dog).

So another stroke of paint is being put on my life canvas. I'm happy about it. Speaking of painting, check out this website's fantastic floral paintings: http://www.greatbigcanvas.com/category/florals/
Makes me want to paint. Next Saturday, my sister and I are going to paint but we'll be painting trees and birds. Should be fun and I'm looking forward to the break.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.