Translate

Monday, November 3, 2014

Earring 0244 - Hong Kong Eggs

Much more fun than finding the sniper was finding the hidden animal. Got most of them accept for a couple - Have a hand... http://www.weather.com/news/science/vanishing-act-can-you-find-animals-hidden-these-photos-20140626

Can't wait to try Hong Kong Egg Sandwich. It's made with chicken stock powder. Looks really good and easy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEd5HaMB2k. Another site used a little bit of fish sauce and sugar but I think I'd be more apt to try the first one listed. If you can't tell, this is the first time someone from Hong Kong has read my blog. How cool is that!!!

Today's earrings

First, a story. I can't count these earrings today. Can't believe I did this but I forgot to put earrings in this morning. It's the first time in 244 days! Well, one of my coworkers went home at noon and picked out one of her two favorite earrings and brought them back for me to wear. Thought that was pretty nice of her. She's helping me out in another way too. For the last 30 years, I've been hauling rocks around from house to apartment to house to apartment, with the hopes of one day having a rock garden. Decided that it's time for the rocks to find their own home and my coworker and her husband picked them up tonight. I forgot to tell her to wash the rocks because there's a hidden beauty to most of the them. She and her husband will be creating a rock garden next summer. I'll probably give her a few more that I have left in my apartment unless I use them in my new place.

Not Donna's Earrings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.