Translate

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Earring 0254 - Street Art

Kind of a funny night. Started out taking a photo of my earrings and thought about looking up Australian golden pearls. They're beautiful! Hard to believe they are pearls. From there I got to street art. Always have been a fan of street art. Whenever I see walls, or train cars, or sidewalks, or bridges, I always look to see the art. It probably started when I was a child. It would have been a good way for my mom to get me occupied other than being in her way. She'd give me a set of chalks about once a year and did that for many years. Even when I doodle now, it brings back some of the things I did when I was younger. Maybe that's why I want to finish my "Grateful Dead" quilt - it's kind of like street art only on material.

Great site for street art:  http://www.streetartutopia.com/

Today's earrings are a shade of yellow and they are pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.