Translate

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Earring 0265 - Oops Forgot my phone at work

Yep, a day before the holiday and my phone is at work. Could get my camera out if I knew where I stored it during the move. I could run back to work and get my phone but once home, it's always like pulling teeth to get me to go back out. Even though tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'll run into work to get the phone. It's not that I can't live without it but I prefer not to. Don't have a phone at home, nor do I have cable. The cell is something I would like to give up but I'm not ready for that. It's my connection to my family.

So the earrings were really pretty that I wore today. Kind of festive but not Christmassy. Donna loved decorating for the holidays; this was her time of the year. I still think she had more Halloween decorations than anyone I've ever known. Christmas probably came in second. Even though she had a lot of holiday decorations, her home was never overdone...it was just right.

Tonight I spent some time downloading a free program called "XaoS", which is fractal art program and free at that. Played around with it and am just amazed at what was done. It felt like I was on a sci-fi trip or possibly what an acid trip would be like. You can zoom into the layers and discover new worlds. One piece had a slight dot on it and I zoomed in on it. It seemed like it went for light years. The sights were breathtaking. You can manipulate different things with this program. Eventually I would like to take a class on what it is that I can do with it in order to have a piece to call my own.

My keyboard fell tonight and my comma key came off. It's back on but the key doesn't seem to work to good and neither does my space bar. Looks like it's time to get a keyboard out of storage. When it comes to electronics, I pretty much always have spare parts.

Tomorrow night I will post today's earrings.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Day to those not celebrating it.

The fractal art I was playing with looked like this:

Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.