Translate

Monday, November 17, 2014

Earring 0257 0 Turquoise

 
I love turquoise! These earrings were great with my sweater. Well, today I'm a late and a dollar short. Thought about my blog last night but fell fast asleep. Moving is hard to do. Wanted to keep uniformity with keeping up on the blog but couldn't do it. Was going to be able to take off work early today but my work didn't get done so I couldn't leave. Maybe later this week. There sure is lots of "stuff" to go through. Today, I threw away two big garbage bags of stuff that wasn't good enough to be recycled.
 
My brother came up with an idea with my extra bras. Might surprise the world by my next art project. I'll probably embarrass my family but it won't be the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. This is what happens when you use creativity!

1 comment:

Add a comment and I will get back to you.