Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Earring 0266 - More on Creativity

Found another really cool site called http://weavesilk.com/ Very simple, online art generator. I had a couple of problems with the site because I couldn't save the picture using their save button and I couldn't play the music. It might because of the sound setup I'm using.

Here's the picture I created:

This is just a "snapshot" and it looked much better online. Pretty fun and interesting. Very relaxing use of time.

Here's the turkey made this morning

Should have taken a photo before I removed the stuffing. It was delicious. Always use a cooking bag so the turkey stays moist; plus I put butter under the skin and also on the outside. We had enough food to feed a large family. At least some others will be able to have leftovers of it besides us.

Today's earrings look like carpet. They're kind of funky but fun to wear. They aren't keepers for me. You can see my sister's dog in the photo too. The dog's name is Sparky. He's such a good dog. It's funny to see my cat's reaction when Sparky comes into my bedroom. Bobbi was sitting on a rug and Sparky walked by. Bobbi knows Sparky can't see her so she kind of acts like she's queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.