Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Earring 0256 - Brrrr Baby Brrr

It was pretty cold moving this morning. Grateful the snow held off. Bobbi wasn't a happy kitty. After spending several hours in the bathroom, when I let her out she howled at the empty apartment. It was like she was saying "What happened when I was behind the closed doors?",  or "  Where did everything go?" or in reality, "Where are my toys?"

The car ride over to the new place was uneventful for her. After hiding for a couple of hours, she came out from under the bed. It didn't take her too long to find her cat tree and then she spent time sleeping. Kind of like me during emotional events, I like to sleep too. Now that she's had her cat nap, she is exploring the rooms. Hasn't touched her food yet so I know there's no Norwegian in her; we can pretty much always eat even if we're upset. Right sister?

Couldn't let the day go by without wearing earrings. Here they are (these will be painted at a later date):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.