Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Earring 0252 - Relaxing photos

Loving water as I do, I went through these 50 "most clearest", bluest water" not once, not twice, but three times. http://www.weather.com/travel/clearest-bluest-waters-world-photos-20140314

Now the snow and 20 degree (-6.7 C) weather doesn't phase me. However, ask me again tomorrow when our high is 20 degrees. Gee, moving sounds fun now; and yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Found a Michigan park which is only about 5 hours away. It's called Porcupine Mountains. Looks beautiful. What led me to it was the fact that out of the 50 most clearest, bluest waters, only one was listed for the United States. It's Torch Lake in Michigan. That would be great to see too but I think I would like to see the Porcupine Mountains first. But before I do that, I have to make it to the Pipestone, MN park first. That is one thing on my list before my bucket list. Is it possible to have a pre-bucket list?

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.