Translate

Friday, November 21, 2014

Earring 0261 - "We are all connected" - Amy Walker

While taking a break, I decided to research some more on Amy Walker. What a fantastic woman she is! The following link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Walker takes you to three short videos Amy did on Tedx Talk. The videos are on defining, expanding, and embodying your identity. I think each was about five minutes each. I learned not only about Amy but about myself too. She's a great role model for women of any age (men too).

Bobbi starts to roam the apartment as soon as I get home and until I leave again. She's a lot like fly paper again but that's okay because I know she's starting to settle in. Bobbi discovered that she feels "protected" when she lays under this little table of mine. It's like she thinks no one, especially the dog, can see her. Well, she's right on the dog theory because Sparky is blind. Here she is:

She's in the living room with nothing other than the bookshelf at her back and the table on the top. She's so confident and it makes me laugh.

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.