Translate

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Earring 0278 Black Sea Devil

Pretty cool fish and it's only 3 1/2 inches long. I still wouldn't want to meet one of them in the deepest parts of the ocean or even in a shallow pool. http://www.weather.com/series/great-outdoors/video/black-sea-devil-makes-rare-appearance7

Getting closer to being settled into the house. Ten years ago, I would have had everything in place within two days of moving in. Figure at Christmas time I would finish unpacking by putting away my quilting material and my yarn. Tomorrow I have a small crochet project to make a Charlie Brown blanket for the Charlie Brown Christmas tree at work. Won't take long but I want it to look nice besides being a soft and cuddly blanket that I think it should be.

Had a two-hour break today and went for a road trip. My sister came along and was able to get a bunch of winter pictures taken. Haven't seen them yet but she usually emails me the good ones. There was a pair of eagles but we may have been too far from them. Didn't want to get our of the car because there were so many deer hunters in the area. Too easy to be mistaken for a deer even if you're on the road and wearing red.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.