Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Earring 0258 - Is this Monday, again?

It sure felt like Monday and then later in the day, I thought it was Wednesday. The days are getting so mixed up now, which started about a couple of weeks ago. I think it's from the commotion of moving. Speaking of commotion of moving, the picture below is Bobbi trying to let me know that her "new" pet carrier wasn't going to work. It was meant for a 16 pound animal but I think the manufacturer accidently put a "1" in front of the "6" and it should have been "6" pound animal. Bobbi's not 16 pounds and there's no way that I would have attempted to get her into the carrier.
Bobbi and Sparky, my sister's dog, are getting along much better than I thought they would since it's only been a couple of days together. It may help Bobbi a little that Sparky is blind and can only see shadows at the sides of his eye. Of course, Sparky has been around a cat before and it's no big deal to him.

Thinking about starting a new project. There are French doors going into my bedroom and I'm thinking about taking down the curtains and doing stained glass painting on the panes. It would be the type of paint that can be removed at a later date because I don't own the home. Just something else to do in between making my egg recipes. Can't get into the kitchen yet because too much stuff still in it. At least I got most of my cookbooks put up. Every morning and night I do a little more.

Today's earrings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.