Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Earring 0259 No frills tonight

Going to keep is simple tonight. Was up to 1:30 a.m. putting things away in the kitchen, doing dishes, and rearranging the refrigerator contents. Disorganization is a problem with someone who has OCD tendencies. It is also a problem with a perfectionist. However, there comes a time when you just have to stop and smell the roses. Oh that's right, the roses are now frozen. Speaking of frozen, our local lake is frozen (or appears to be). I can't remember the last time that it was frozen already in November. I do remember that it wasn't long ago that it wasn't frozen in January so they had to cancel special winter activities that were held on the lake.

Today's earrings
When all of this unpacking, packing, repacking, and shuffling is done, it will be great. I can't wait until my bedroom is clear of stuff. Bobbi probably feels the same way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.