Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Earring 0264 Sweden's Patricia Kay

Patricia Kay is a fantastic, creative artist from Sweden.. She has combined fractal art with her photos of flowers. Just stunning! I've been thinking about fractal art and stain glass. The two go hand in hand and somehow I'm going to have to learn how to do fractal art. Thinking about doing it for my French doors into my bedroom. After looking at Patricia Kay's flowers, I'm thinking about doing something creative with my peony flower photos that I took several years ago. Here is the link to Patricia Kay's flower wonderland http://www.pbase.com/patriciakay/fractal_adventures and both my sister and I think we saw fairies there too.

A couple more books on stain glass are waiting at the library for me to pick up. Very excited. Wish that I would have taken art in high school. Who would have ever thought that I would love art in this way. Now I understand why it's important to have the creative classes alongside math, English, etc. Without having experiencing art, you may have passed up an opportunity.

Today's earrings

Here a couple of camera shots of a tree's fruit. Kind of pretty but hard to see. The fruit is dark red now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.