Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

Earring 0251 - Earrings and Eggs Both Start with "E" - Andrew Zimmern Taiwan Eggs

You have to check these eggs out. MMMM https://www.yahoo.com/food/andrew-zimmern-s-instagram-tour-c1415651231973/photo-a-taiwanese-version-of-scotch-eggs-photo-1415652787316.html  "Taiwanese noodle wrapped eggs with pork and ginger"

I don't know about eggs and ginger but it might be worth trying it.

Today's blog is short. So much going on. Funny thing though is I got to work early and the morning went by quickly. Ate lunch and the next thing I know is that it's time to go home. The day flew by. Got some stuff moved after work and brought a couple of empty totes back to finish what's left. Don't think the moving guys will have much trouble with my stuff since the only heavy thing is a bookcase with glass doors. No appliances.

Have a very unhappy kitty tonight. I forgot to buy cat food over the weekend so I gave her a little bowl of her favorite cat treats. They probably won't be her favorite anymore. Guess it wasn't a good choice. Only hope the person who looked at my apartment today saw it before the mess was made. It wouldn't have made a good impression. The manager didn't call me on it so I've got my fingers crossed. Please pray for me that I'm able to rent my apartment. It would make life a lot easier.

Bought a cat carrier for a 16 pound cat. Bobbi is sitting by it right now. She has no clue that she's going in it tomorrow. I think it's made for a six pound dog. Bobbi weighs 12 pounds so I thought it would work. May end up using a flannel pillow case after all - learned that trick a long time ago. By the way, Bobbi goes to the vet tomorrow. I think the cat carrier is going to have to back tomorrow



Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.