Translate

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Earring 0249 - Chained

First off, thank you France! I've had the most readers by one country in one day and it was France! Can you please nudge  people that you know in other countries to read my blog. One of the things I would like to do is make egg recipes from every country that someone has read my blog. Little behind on making my eggs because I've been so busy packing. When Thanksgiving comes around, time will be on my side again.

Today's earrings were worn deliberately. Here is a picture prior to friends moving my totes:

Now what you haven't seen other the other 30+ totes and ten garbage bags and multiple other containers. I felt "chained" to stuff. Of the totes, 13 contain books: six have cookbooks, six have old books, and one has newer books. Ten totes/boxes contain my art supplies. Five bags contain quilting material, yarn, and yarn projects. Also, I forgot the four large totes containing crochet books/patterns. Eight boxes were my kitchen necessities containing items like my VitaMix, Nordicware smoker, rice cooker, crock pot, rice cooker, and then the other cooking items. Can't forget the tote of kombucha items along with my sprout seeds. The minute I get rid of something from the items above, I'll have to go out and buy the item again. It's not worth it. Our kitchen is large with lots of cupboards so all my kitchen stuff will have a home. The standing cupboards I used before for my kitchen stuff will now be used for my crafts and clothes. So, am I "chained" to these material goods? No, because I could part with them (except for my crochet books/patterns and my old books and maybe my VitaMix and smoker).

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.