Translate

Monday, November 24, 2014

Earring 0263- for the person who has everything

Well, maybe not. Maybe it's for the person who has too much money. Thought I might have written about this site before but the topic doesn't ring a bell to my sister. And trust me, it would, or at least I think it would. You (or someone) can buy a 365 package deal of underwear in either men's or women's. The cost is only $4,000. The photo on their website doesn't look to enticing. In fact, I don't think I'd wear the underwear. https://www.meundies.com/products/The-365-Pack Looks like there's too many pairs of red underwear. Don't know many people who would wear read undies quite that often.

Explored the basement a little tonight. Pretty happy that even though it felt like a lot was put into the basement, there weren't that many totes. Will have to rearrange them for easy access. There's nothing worse than storing something and than not having access to it. Of course, that would be a convenient way to forget about it. HMMMMM.

Today's earrings are green but they don't look green. Part of the problem is that I have all of the lights off when I'm taking the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.