Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Earring 0262 - Eggs Florentine

Moving is catching up to me and I got tired. Hopefully things will settle down now. Rearranged my bedroom one more time. Now Bobbi can look out the bedroom window. Not much to see but maybe a bird will fly by. She's still hissing at the dog and she still believes that we can't see her when she's hiding under the table. Funny cat.

My brother took my sister and I out for breakfast yesterday. Had Eggs Florentine. The hollandaise was missing a flavor. It could have been salt. Typically, I don't salt my eggs and in retrospect, maybe it would have helped this time. The hollandaise was bland but looked good. Next time we're going to have what my sister ordered, corned beef hash. It was homemade and the bite I had was delicious. Can't believe I didn't take photos of our breakfast! Next time!

Today's earrings
These earrings are really purple even though they look grey in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.