Translate

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Feb 1 - Sci Fi Movies 2015

There sure a lot of new sci-fi movies this year and  my family (including me) love to watch sci-fi shows. Mom used to be a sci-fi buff and I remember many late nights being up with an earache and watching those movies with her. This year, I plan on seeing "Mad Max", "Jurrasic World", the "Terminator" movie, and the list goes on and on. Know that some were already missed during January but I'll be able to rent them. I'd love to see "Jurrasic World" while sitting in the fourth or fifth row back from the screen. There's something that makes the movie come more alive and you're right in it when you're that close. You can only see the movie and you can't see the theater around you.

You can tell by the Super Bowl commercials that sex sells a lot; just a note on the side. Didn't watch the bowl because neither the Vikings or Packers were in it so there wasn't a vested interest. Maybe next year...but I've been saying that quite a while when it comes to the Vikings.

Last night, my sister and I were watching a little bit of one of the Asian dramas that is currently playing. The actor was drumming his finger. We looked at each other and my sister said "I can understand Korean!" because the drumming finger meant he was thinking about something. Body language is pretty universal. Interesting site http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/finger_body_language.htm

Today's earrings - Donna must have liked these, she had two pairs of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.