Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dec 11 Geminids Meteor Shower

Wow, a meteor shower in December. Where have I been all of these years. I think after the meteor shower in August that I give up. This year the peak will be Saturday night at 2 a.m. (actually morning). It's interesting that two planets affect these meteors: Earth and Jupiter. http://meteorshowersonline.com/geminids.html Sounds like my sister and I will be getting up early to go see the shower unless weather prevents it. I know we're suppose to have rain showers. I'd rather have the meteor showers. Wonder if my camera can take a photo of a meteor. Will have to wait and see. BTW Pluto will always be a planet to me.

My brother and sister-in-law came down for supper tonight. We had such a wonderful visit. We have so much in common that it's hard not to be together more. Plus, the two of them are nice people. I respect them both a lot and love them even more.

Today's pin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.