Translate

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dec 16 - Ice and Snow

Last week, I posted a couple of ice formation photos. I've always been fascinated by ice and have taken a few photos over the years. The photo below is an ice formation and was taken in late April or early May - I know it's hard to see what it is. I called it "Ghosts of Winter."


 
Because of my fascination, I like to even look at photos others have taken. Came across "26 Ice and Snow Formations That Look Like Beautiful Art" and boy, do I agree! http://www.earthporm.com/26-ice-snow-formations-look-like-beautiful-art/  Somewhere in my old photos, I have pictures of Minnehaha Falls frozen. Now  I want to try taking photos of frozen bubbles; might have to use Bobbi's bubbles.
 
Today's pin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.