Translate

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Dec 25 Merry Christmas

Today was spent with my brother and his wife, my nephew and his wife and son, and my nephew's mother-in-law. It was a wonderful day. Good food and my grand nephew was a joy to watch and be around. I went over my calorie intake but don't feel to bad because for the last three days I really watched my calories because of this day.
Tonight we looked at Christmas decorations. One place had a huge oak tree with 150,000 white lights. It was stunning. I treminded me of a sacred place because it was so illuminated. It took my breath away. Its times like this that I feel God is present.

Because I'm doing this writing on my phone I'm keeping this short (plus my battery is close  to being done).

Today's earrings - I have a feeling Donna liked these a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.