Translate

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dec 7 Road Trip and Eagles

Here are a few of the photos of today's road trip with my sister.

When we started taking pictures, my sister jokingly said something about taking photos of elephants. So I had to get a photo from a camera onsite in Africa that I've had for a few years but at least I had one to entertain her.

Today's actual photos of eagles and the ice in the river








Very silly but we called these ice ducks





There were a lot of eagles flying today. Great day to see them but it was so grey out that it was not the best day to take photos. It took us three hours to drive under 70 miles. Had a great time. So many photos didn't turn out but at least a few did.

Today's pin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.