Translate

Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 26 Sister-in-Law's Birthday

We had a wonderful day and it was almost midnight when we went to bed so I was too tired to write.

The day started out with my brother giving my sister-in-law a card they have been exchanging for years. My brother wrote beautiful words to honor and cherish her.

Then the three of us, my oldest brother, and a friend went to bingo. The friend won so that was nice. Then we went out to eat and back home. The night didn't end there. My sister-in-law and I went to bingo. We were hoping to win but that didn't happen.

We started the day out with tears from an heartfelt card and ended the day the tears and expressions of love. It was a day that would be hard to beat.

Today's earrings are my favorite earrings and I've been patiently waiting to wear them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.