Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dec 9 "16 Fancy Eggs from Bento Lunch Boxes"

These eggs are winners (http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/09/13/16-fancy-eggs-from-japanese-bento-lunch-boxes/) and bring back memories. Mom used to make penguin eggs whenever she got a chance. We never grew tired of it either. Even though I should be making Tamagoyaki eggs, I might try some of the fancy eggs first. Tamagoyaki eggs are scrambled eggs slowly into a frying pan and rolled into a log as they cook - adding more egg mixture as you go. Then you trim them up. Usually they contain soy sauce and sugar. I know there's other ingredients that you can add but I know I have the soy sauce. Might try to soak a couple of eggs in a soy sauce mixture before I make my fancy eggs.

Today's pin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.