Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dec 3 Snowman

Looks like snowmen have been around for some time. According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowman), 1380 was the first time for recording a snowman. There's a book out entitled " The History of the Snowman" written by Bob Eckstein. Might try to pick it up just to find some tidbits about snowman. I know my snowmen always had a short history because of the weather. We used to make snowman every snowfall that it was possible to roll the balls big enough into being something. Kind of miss that. Maybe the next good snowfall there will be a snowman in our yard. We sure have enough buttons between my sister and I to come up with facial features.

Interesting site was discovered tonight. It's called http://dougiescott.com/2014/04/. This link will take you to his Easter blog which features paint sample card cutouts. They're really cute. Think my sister-in-law could use something like this in her card making. Pretty clever. I'll have to check out the site better because there is probably more there than meets the eye.

Today's pin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.