Translate

Monday, December 29, 2014

Dec 28 - Train Ride

You know it's always nice to come home but I could have stayed a lot longer with my brother and his wife. We always run out of time and say "next time we'll..." Glad that we get along so well that there is a next time.

The train ride home was great. When I left home, there was no snow but it snowed while I was gone. Here are some pictures from the train ride:


The trees had big puffs of snow on them. Wanted to get some photos of that because it would be nice to use in my quilted wall hangings; however, the photos didn't turn out the way I wanted them.

Today's earrings


Wore all five - three in one ear and two in the other. Still want to get a couple more ear piercings but I'm not sure where and if I have enough patience for them to heal. Don't like to wear them all the time but like to wear multiples some of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.