Translate

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dec 20 Need to work on shoulds and coulds

I've been listening to what I consider life coaching at Eaglebrook Church in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. The topic has been on stress and our crazy behaviors, world, etc. What I walked away with is the fact that I've done a lot of coulds for the past few years. You know, shoulda, woulda, coulda. In order to have less stress, only do your shoulds and life gets much simpler. Don't really have regrets on working and going to school too much the last six years but now that I'm getting older (feeling it), now I wish that I would have done things a little different. I'm definitely doing things different than I was a year ago. In the next year, there are going to be a lot of changes that I am working on. It's exciting and these are all "shoulds". Yes, I coulda done this 20 years ago and things would be better now; however, I'm starting now and that counts a lot in my book. Much better than starting later.

Today's pin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.