Translate

Friday, December 19, 2014

Dec 19 Oh oh - it's a bracelet!

Today I wore a Christmas bracelet and it was intricate and beautiful. Can't forget my earrings this time - the bells are my earrings.


Had a very enjoyable time today. We gathered to celebrate Christmas as a group at work. Sang Christmas carols, nibbled on snacks and dessert and sang some more. I think we sang about 20 or more carols. One person played an accordion and was accompanied by two guitarists. Heard that next year there may be a flute and a violin. I work with very musically talented people. Hope I didn't sing too far off tune but then when you think about it, even a little off tune is bad. I was not blessed with a singing voice but when I get to heaven, I will sing with the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.