Translate

Friday, December 12, 2014

Dec 12 Tongariro National Park to Gryfino, Poland to Banpo Bridge in Seoul, SK to Zhangye, Province of Gansu

http://www.aussiepete.com/2011/12/our-amazing-world-in-pictures.html

This site has some amazing photos. The title of this post are my favorites of the photos. I think I like the Banpo Bridge in Seoul, South Korea so much because I see it in my Korean dramas all of the time. The architect of that bridge did a phenomenal job by bringing nature and concrete together to form a masterpiece. I want to walk the Chinese Danxia landforms. When I'm all done seeing these things, I want to end up on the water in a warm country like the photo of the Isle of Lamu.

Reality check. Glad that I'm able to look at the photos. Maybe in my next life...

Since my sister and I are living together, her dog and my cat are also living together. They're getting along great now. Not sleeping with each other or even friendly but getting along. Here's my sister's dog at rest while I'm trying to rest too (he's laying on the foot of my recliner and sure blends in with my blanket):



Today's pin is a large picture because I wanted you to see what it is - it's not your typical wreath pin. The pin is about 2 inches in diameter so it's not too big. Didn't realize that these were angels until about three hours after wearing the  pin. Isn't this a lovely pin.

 
this is how it looks not blown up. Wow,  Donna, I think this is going to be one of my all-time favorites even more than my earrings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.