Translate

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dec 13 - Only rain showers here; no Geminid shower tonight

This is exactly what happened in August - fog! Totally unexpected for December but anything happens when it comes to weather. Darn!

My brother-in-law told me about the geometric shapes puffer fish make. It's pretty cool - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOGvVn7IWVY. It's so amazing that a small fish like that could make a beautiful nest.

Bobbi found a new hiding place

That's the three-drawer stand next to my chair in the living room. I had to take the drawer out because I was looking for something. It only took seconds for Bobbi to hop in. Of course, Sparky could actually see her so Bobbi's better hiding place was worse than a table with the sides all open. Go figure.


Today's pin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.