Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mar 11 - Funny Animal Pics and Sayings

Needed a good laugh tonight, which I got from looking at images on Google. There are some very creative people in this world with good imaginations. Think I saw Bobbi in a couple of these photos especially  the one where the cat is asking where its food was. That would be Bobbi!  https://www.google.com/search?q=funny+animal&rlz=1T4GUEA_enUS514US515&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=VvAAVciXNu3fsASH1oKQAQ&ved=0CB4QsAQ&biw=1113&bih=554#tbm=isch&q=funny+animals+with+sayings&revid=2093230299

Read an article on hair transplants and the place to go is Turkey. Looks like there's a lot of facial hair transplants going on. Like many women, that is  a transplant I wouldn't care for but now if it was for hair on the head, that's a different story. Like most of my family members, we were blessed with hair from mom...well, not really. Her family trait is thin hair and my brothers didn't take after our dad who had beautiful blonde hair until he was about 82. Lucky him!

Today's earrings - pretty pearls with the slightly green tint to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.