Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Mar 30 - The Eagle Has Landed, well flew by

Sitting and watching the eagles fly by was great because I was sitting in my living room. One would fly by and then about five minutes later another one. Then the sky got cloudy but the sun was shining through. Here are four photos of tonight's breathtaking sky (I forgot to watch the eagles after the sky changed.)

 



God sure has blessed us with colors in nature. While oil painting, my ex would make fun of me saying those colors do not exist in the sky. These photos show how wrong he was and how right God is. All four of these photos were taken within seconds of each other and that's how fast things change. Back to change...

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.