Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Mar 22 The Chicken That Didn't Die

Bought an organically raised chicken and made a batch of soup. Tonight I was heating it up and both Sparky and I stopped to listen to the noise we heard. It was coming from the stove and I clearly heard clucking.  Of course, I realize that it was just the soup heating up but it was like a wow time.

This is the kind of snow I like. It snowed all day long and yet it looks like someone has plowed the streets and shoveled the sidewalks. Parked cars and trucks are covered in a blanket of snow. It's really pretty. This time of the year there's so much brown everywhere so the white is hiding it nicely. Right now the snow is coming down almost like raindrops.

Didn't wear earrings today but did wear three cat pins. These cat pins are so darn scary. Donna had quite a few of them so she must have liked them. I prefer to think she got a real good deal on them at some super sale. Wanted to get these out of the way so I wore all three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.