Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

Mar 9 - Lot going on

This is my busy week at work and home so I'll probably keep my posts short unless hidden time becomes available. There's a lot going on. For instance, the baby that was upside down in a car for 13 hours (mom died) in a car accident. A CA school tried to ban all flags - just a sign of the times to come - kind of reminds me of Germany and Hitler. Pretty soon we won't be able to say the Pledge of Allegiance out loud because it offends religions. We will be so controlled someday and will no longer be known the land of the free. Explorers excavated some items from a cave in Israel that had items 6000 yrs old. Amtrak had a derailment because of a semi stuck on the tracks. Luckily it was Amtrak and not an oil car. Still waiting for my stabilizer bar for my rebounder. Once I have that, I will focus on exercising nightly - really need the stabilizer bar because I'm notorious on a trampoline (even though this is not a trampoline).

Today's earrings

Liked these a lot but they hurt my ears. Must be what the earrings are made out of that caused me a problem. Probably should have taken them out of my ears hours ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.