Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mar 15 Two for the price of one - still it's free

Been a busy weekend with our church activity. It was successful and think everyone had a fun time. A good friend of mine helped me and we talked the whole while we worked. It was just the two of us in a little room. We have always worked well together and will continue to for many years to come. She was instrumental into bringing me back to my Catholic faith and I will forever be grateful for that.

Two for one is because posted tonight is the pair of earrings I wore on Friday and then today's earrings. Yesterday's earrings were a pair of my own because we were celebrating St. Patrick's Day early.

Even though it was a busy week and busy weekend, there was still time to rearrange my living room. It is now more of a gym than a living room. I have my Gazelle glider and my new Maximus Pro Rebounder all set up. Bobbi, for some odd reason, likes to go under the rebounder (you can see the rebounder in the top photo). She probably wouldn't like it if I was on the rebounder and she was under it. Thinking it will be a lesson learned someday by either her or the two of us.

All that's left to redo in the living room is changing bookshelves - both the big one and bringing in the smaller one. Think those two things will make my living room less cluttered. Still have lots to do on that end. With moving here, so much was just packed up (paper wise) and I still have a lot to go through. Thinking about downsizing my crafts/arts but that so hard to do because of the investment already made in them. The crafts/arts can't be seen so maybe it's not too bad to hang unto them until I start using them again. Once I get my living area situated, maybe then I can start...plus I'll be able to go down to the water and work on my projects there too and that's just around the corner before that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.