Translate

Friday, March 6, 2015

Mar 6 - Ukrainian Pysanky Easter Eggs - Fabulous

Easter is coming and I was thinking about different things to do with eggs. Lorrie Popow has a YouTube video in which she teaches beginning Pysanky (waxing and dying Easter eggs). She sure makes it look easy and even looks fun. I have so many egg recipes to try that trying this is going to have to wait until later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EVxabROZGQ

We had training at work today, which involved all of the employees. Very beneficial as I stated in a previous blog. Now I have to put to work what I've learned. Will probably give you info on this in the upcoming times as I work on it.

Yes, they are  black dots that are earrings. Little different than yesterday's because they are much smaller. What is interesting is that they weigh a lot more than the plastic earrings. Kind of thinking these are special earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.