Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mar 25 - Another Airline Tragedy

My heart breaks when I hear of major tragedies such as yesterday's crash of Germanwings Flight 9525. The number of rescue and security workers was unbelievable and I hope with this type of response, they are able to pinpoint the cause. There have been too many tragedies in the last few years. My condolences to the families and friends. You always wonder "why." Even though I didn't know any one on the Malaysian airline that went down nor the Korean ferry, I still feel sadness from the losses.

Have you ever had your life flash before your eyes? I have and it's not a good feeling. Luckily, I have made it through three or four of these times. I'm grateful to have those flashes because it gives me time to prayer. And later, it gives me time to reflect when I find myself still alive.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.