Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mar 28 - Change

Being a spontaneous person, usually change is not a problem for me. However, there are certain times, places, people, etc. that change and I have trouble with the change. One of those was my marriage. I realized I couldn't change myself anymore and that the "me" was getting lost by becoming someone else. Fifteen years later, I'm changing back into someone I knew in high school or maybe even grade school. It's a nice change especially with the weight loss. Even though I'm still tired, I feel better and my chin looks better too. Someday the rest of me will catch up to the old me and then I wonder what my next changes are. I do know for a fact that I'm not going to change my sex!

My friends have changed over the years. My family has changed too. My siblings and I are much closer again. You get so darn busy and that busyness can take over your life.

Google has great images and you can find quotes on these images. https://www.google.com/search?q=quotes+about+change&rlz=1T4GUEA_enUS514US515&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=QV4XVf3pAYLuoATUhILIDg&ved=0CCoQsAQ&biw=1113&bih=554 President Obama's quote on change was listed so I looked further on his quote. His was one of the quotes I liked the most and it went like "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/barackobam409128.html#kaGp2wMGYmbPueRk.99

I'm grateful for the changes the airlines are making for our safety. And maybe we as individuals have to change and become more proactive instead of reactive. Maybe our world would get a little better.

No earrings today (actually I wore the same ones from yesterday because I liked them so well). So instead I wore a pin that I really liked because of its art deco style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.