Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

Mar 23 - 8 to 9 inches of snow!

Last Monday I took off and the weather was upper 60s with the possibility of rain. This morning when I went out to my car, there was eight to nine inches of snow covering everywhere you looked. The roads were covered even though last night everything melted as fast as it came down on both the roads and the sidewalks. It was beautiful out and the air was clean and crisp and even better was the sounds in the air. There's something about the buffering snow has on the noise. It's kind of like when you go under water and feel the calmness.

Minnesota has high school basketball this week and it's called March Madness. There's a saying about March Madness that there's always a snowstorm. Most of the time that is true and this year it's the truth again.

Keeping it simple because it's Monday. Used my rebounder for three minutes tonight. Doesn't sound like much but it is more exercise than I get from using the glider. Must be from different muscles being used. I like the soft feeling you get from bouncing. Brings back memories from the trampoline during high school.

Today's earrings are also simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.