Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mar 7 - No other countries but U.S. - What happened? (now have the date correct)

So strange...I've had readers from other countries for the last one+ year and this week not a single one. It's not that I write for any specific person other than Donna but it's odd this has happened. Maybe I need something controversial like "I wonder when we can't say the pledge of allegiance to the United States anymore because it's against someone's religion to make a pledge like that." I'm glad that I'm my age and not in my 20s anymore. I'd be a rebel again.

What changed?

Got my rebounder today and have already used it twice. It's a product out of UK. The order was placed on Friday morning and got the rebounder by Saturday afternoon. Haven't received the stabilizer bar yet and that order was place on Wednesday. Really need that because hanging onto something else isn't the best. In fact, it's kind of scary. Thinking that I'm hanging on to the side of a bookcase or door frame isn't my idea of safety. However, I've been on  it twice and now understand why it's said to give you so much energy. It does and I want to use it more but will only use it for a few minutes at a time until I get the stabilizer bar. Yes, I could it on it and bounce up and down like my sister wants to do but getting up from that position is still part of my fear factor. Someday, that fear will be gone...and not in the too far distance; probably by next year at this time, I'll weigh a lot less and will try it.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.