Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mar 5 - Heat wave coming and what is going on with Eastern US?

Tomorrow we are supposed to start having good weather, at least until the weather forecasters tell us another fib. But what is going on with Eastern US? They have more snow than we do in Minnesota. Heard that parts of KY got 20 inches of snow. I like snow but I don't like ice and for the most part like winter except the cold dampness. Maybe this weekend I'll take a break and go eagle watching. When weather turns either good or bad, eagles migrate through here. If the weather is consistent, then they either go a different route or come later. One year I remember seeing a lot of eagles in Wisconsin in the fields. It's an interesting sight too see that because it's so unexpected.

My bed is great! Both Bobbi and I had enough room. I was slightly surprised that Bobbi liked it when I turned on the massage. In fact, she was closer to the head section and moseyed (took her time walking) on down to the feet section when I turned on the massage. Still have to check out what happens underneath the bed when I raise and lower the ends. Want to put some stuff down there for storage. FYI women like to use whatever they can as a storage space, especially if you're short on closet space. By the way, my bed is a King Koil latex bed. After last night, I highly recommend it. First time in a couple of years that I was able to lay in bed all night.

From mosey I went looking for mosey sites (reached Mosey purses which are really nice) then to a site called "Gizmodo" (looking for an app similar to Iphone's Mosey app) and landed at "Fantastic Redesigns of Women Characters by Women Science Fiction Artists http://io9.com/fantastic-redesigns-of-women-characters-by-women-scienc-1689503485. Some of the redesigns were pretty good. Some of them were scary looking and both my sister and I liked the older versions better.

Today's earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.