Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mar 4 Yippee Skippy

Got my new bed. Going to keep this short tonight. Had to move stuff out of my bedroom before I went to work (including my old bed). The new bed arrived about 2 pm. Took two guys almost 1 1/2 hours to get it set up and working (massage/adjustable). Tonight my sister and I made the bed and moved it around to get it just right. May have to move it to the wall I had my old bed on. It's a bit larger than my old bed so time will tell its position. Bobbi has been jumping up on it already and purrs away. Wait until I turn the massage on. Wonder when she'll come back into the room. Looking forward to a good night's sleep. I do know that it takes about a month to get used to a bed but I'm hoping that it's a lot shorter time than that.

Pretty earrings today. Bet they looked stunning on Donna with her long dark hair.

Think these may be hand-painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.