Translate

Monday, March 2, 2015

Mar 2 - Tricky Animals

The animals ruled the roost tonight. Sparky was playing hard-to-get and running around the table. Even though he's 50% blind, he can sure run fast when he wants to make a get-a-way. Then there's Bobbi. I got home a little later than usual because of volunteering. Bobbi gave me that sad look (yes, cats can give a sad look) and meowed like she hadn't been fed. I knew she had fish for breakfast and there was a half of a can left in the fridge. Figured my sister didn't feed Bobbi even though that would be highly unlikely. Well, Bobbi played her cards right and got an extra serving tonight because my sister did feed her. For some reason, the cat food smelled like fish and not chicken. Think I smelled fish because that is what I was expecting to smell. Like I said, the animals ruled the roost tonight (and every night).

If you could time travel, what time would you go to? Would it be in the future or in the past? There's a couple of things I wish I could change but I'm happy with my life so I no longer wish to time travel. The exception would be if I could quickly change it back if I didn't like the outcome. Today, I was talking with a coworker about the time my ex took me out exploring. We mined for opals and gold. He also took me to a reservoir that garnets were scattered about. I wish I could revisit these with him and have that fun all over again. Next time I would go looking for sapphires and  crystals. Never had enough time to do it all. Guess I could go back by myself but it's nice when you have a companion to do that kind of stuff.

Today's earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.