Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14 - Cat video

How dumb can a person be? Just ask the Missouri House speaker and he'll tell you. Not too bright texting a college intern inappropriate texts. Feel sorry for his wife and children. Pretty sure it will be tough to face them but he made his choice. My sympathy goes to the wife. She probably feels the intern led her husband astray. I remember blaming someone for leading my ex astray too. Now I know better. My ex thought he could get away with something and he felt good being the center of attention for a younger person. I can't fault the intern because she is young. Hope that her name doesn't become public because that can ruin her for the rest of her life. At least if it's unknown, then maybe she can change her ways. http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-house-speaker-apologizes-actions-intern-075849319.html

Instead of showing you the sick cat video that went viral, here's a tribute to my brother and sister-in-law's cat. Their cat loves and I mean loves to knock things over. Now they just have to take a video and get it posted online. Funny video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc-JQIta5fw

Today's earrings are mine again. I like these because I never have to worry about them coming out of my earlobe while talking on the phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.