Translate

Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 2 - Saturday Night

It's Saturday and I was thinking about songs about Saturday night and ran across this site http://www.engine145.com/25-songs-about-saturday-night/ It lists 25 songs that are about Saturday night, along with who sings them. You can play three of the songs. Think my favorite was #2 "I've Got $5 and It's Saturday Night" by Faron Young. The next favorite is kind of different. It's song by Tom Waits entitled "The Heart of Saturday Night". I like it because I can understand dating myself. I know what I like and I'm not a cheap date when I take myself out.

Two years ago, my sister and her partner moved here from down south. This is what May looked like then


Today the temperature was in the 80s. Global warming?


Today's earrings are another pair of mine. I bought these because they looked like a small card my oldest brother gave me years ago right before he died. It was a laser cut card. Whenever I wear these, memories of him seem closer to me. It's been almost 30 years since he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.