Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 24 Donna's daughter and me

Donna and my mom were watching over us to night. We had another wonderful day together. My brother, sister in-law, and I all kind of look like Rudoph today after yesterday's boat rig
de. Even though we were all still tired we played bingo, grabbed a bite to eat, and then came home for some serious fun...jewelry making. My brother watched a hockey game while the two of us played with beads. Oh what fun. My sister in-law made bracelets while I made earrings. She made three bracelets and I made seven or eight pairs of earrings.

Tomorrow am we're going to Michaels to buy some supplies which are on sale
 Not sure if my week will allow it but I might come back Friday. We'll see but it all depends on if I'm not too tired.

Here's our toy box



Its hard to see the earrings but you'll see them as I wear them


Did you go see Max Max???? I want to watch it Tuesday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.