Translate

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Earring 0097 - Thailand

My blog was read by someone in Thailand. It's so interesting to see people from different countries checking out the blog. This week, when someone from a different country checks out my blog, I research earrings made in their country. I read about a man named  Danai Leosawathiphong from Thailand. He is an artist and shared he and his wife's story about when they first started making earrings. You can find the story and see his beautiful jewelry at http://www.novica.com/artistdetail/index.cfm?faid=4076&maxrows=84. Novica connects artists globally with a market and is associated with National Geographic. Their website is intriguing.

Today's earring was pretty but it wasn't quite the way I wanted it to be. So I got out the black puff paint and went to work. Probably will touch up the earrings a little more but want them to dry for a couple of days to see what happens with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.