Translate

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Earring 0111 - On the Inside Looking Outside

The rule is that you only wear velvet or velour during winter but today those rules changed. The earrings I chose today are velour earrings. They looked fine with my outfit too. The dark green earrings had a bluish tint to the outside edge which matched my navy blouse with lime green polka dots. The earrings kind of look like big polka dots.

 
Today I was thinking about how this blog and books are related. Books are read as well as blogs are read. Different people read the books and can be from anywhere around the world. My love of older books, as you know by now, is imagining the people who have read the book or even just held it. The blog is very similar. People from around the world are reading my blog. A new country this week is Malaysia. Russia right now tops the number of readers, followed by the United States. Sometimes United States is at the top, with Russia second. Germany readers must be on vacation right now.
 
So now when checking the stats of the blog, I imagine the people who have read it. It amazes me that someone half way around the world can check the blog out right after it's published. Who is the person reading the blog? Why do they read it? How old are they? What do they do for a living or what did they do for a living? What do they do for enjoyment? What hobbies do they have? The list of questions is endless. One of my enjoyments is listening to peoples' stories. What stories do the blog readers have? It's hard for me to grasp that you, the reader, are only a short Internet distance away from me and I don't know who you are. Maybe I will have to imagine my readers and share with you who they are.  I wish I could met you and talk with you and listen to what you have to say. We are so far apart and yet so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.