Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Earring 0102 - Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Not Mine

 

Something outside caught Bobbi's attention last night. She didn't care about the flash going off. I was trying to catch the little bit of sunset you can see from my place but obviously, the hill doesn't move for my photos. Pretty in pink was the sky last night. You can kind of tell because of the blue/purple in the upper left hand corner. Never did see what Bobbi saw; she sure is a curious cat.

Bobbi is an American Bobtail and fits the description you can find at Wikipedia. I can attest to the fact about her meeting me at the door every time I come home. She must know my vehicle sound and also the sound I make coming up the stairs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bobtail

She's a good cat and sometimes I do think she's part dog.

Today, I went to see the movie "Edge of Tomorrow" and it was a great movie. Not quite too sure about the ending and will have to have a discussion with my friends in order to come to some consensus about it - either that or search online! We're so concerned about fighting amongst ourselves. Whenever you watch a sci-fi movie with aliens attacking, we always unite. I hope that we would do that if it ever happened. Well, I hope we could do that even without aliens attacking.

Had a lot of compliments on these earrings. Simple and classy, just like Donna was.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment and I will get back to you.